The scope of our support in the context of intra-group settlements covers among others:
- analysis of corporate income tax settlements in the context of sources of income (capital gains and other) and verification of prepared corporate income tax calculations;
- analysis of intra-group transactions in the context of limitations of tax-deductible expenses incurred for financing and intangible services;
- support in the settlement of the “minimum” corporate income tax by entities possess commercial real estate;
- verification of whether the entrepreneur’s activities may constitute R&D activities;
- identification of eligible costs (tax deductible expenses) subject to double deduction, and support in the settlement of R&D relief in the annual tax return;
- support in selecting intellectual property rights that may subject to IP BOX;
- income tax reviews and tax reviews regarding the applicability of anti-abusive tax regulations including a general anti-avoidance clause (GAAR).